Residential Mover Job Opportunities
Mover - Job Description
All movers are expected to have excellent customer service skills along with experience in the handling of the customer's possessions.
- Must Provide exceptional customer service
- Must safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings.
- Must Greet all customers upon arriving at the specified location.
- Must Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be and feel comfortable interacting with customers.
- Share responsibility with team leader in accurately completing paperwork and payment collection when needed.
- we are only seeking candidates with a solid commitment to customer service.
- Clean Background and Police Record Check Required!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful.
- Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing stairs, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- no cursing Permitted while on the job site.
- must be clean cut, odor free and professional at all times.
- Pay $12 - $15 Hourly - Up to $17 (Based on experience).
- We offer SAME and NEXT Day Pay!